TCZ Consulting is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises to reimagine their businesses for the digital era. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on the fundamentals of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. TCZ Consulting serves leading enterprises across world.
With experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cyber Security, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
Our customers endorse the value we add to their business, everyday, is the biggest attestation to our promise of taking the relationship beyond the contracts.
Director – Marketing & Operations
- Worked in multiple capacities as Program Manager, Product Manager, IT Consultant with Govt./Telecom majors.
- Diploma in ECE from Board of Technical Education, Delhi.
- B.E. Computer Science from MDU Rohtak, 2009 MBA (International Business) from Pondicherry University in 2013.
- Successfully delivered solutions to NHB, Startup India, BIRAC, Prakash. Javadekar, Shri Ram Group and many other giants
Director – Technology
- Worked in multiple capacities as Technical Architect, Developer, IT Consultant & Technical Project Manager in various organizations like Infosys, Newgen, OSC Services, Interglobe, SDG, Ebee & Sapient.
- Worked with major clients across the globe including Cisco Systems Inc., Clifford Chance, GE Capital, Cathay Pacific Airlines, Diageo, Unilever, Dubai Government, Australian Government, Courts Asia, Bombay Dyeing (Wadia Group), Apple Inc, etc.